MANLY PROJECT EDITION: Updated Etsy Logo!

The manliest manly project - pink flying piggies!!

Long ago, I had a strange dream about wearing a (rather ugly) necklace with a pig with wings, and in my dream, Ted asked about it and I said, "what, you don't like pig bees?!?" EVERYONE LIKES PIG BEES, JEEZ!! I woke up and thought, dang, that'd be a cute shop store name!

And voila, such a fast-moving lady I am... a whopping 4+ years later, here I am with my very own pig bee logo!! I'm so excited - we went to creativemarket.com and found MANY adorable flying pigs, but these were the winners:


Ted then put a little bee outfit and wings on the adorable piggie and changed its coloring:
And now my store is updated from the "too boring to be named" shop to pigmeepigbee.etsy.com! Please go shopping!! I'll be updating my wares and photos soon! 


Thank you, Ted!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy New Dining Room!

Easy Custom Tufted Bed

Easter/Halloween Baby Announcement!