DIY Glitter Shoes!

I am so excited to have made my very own fancy wedding shoes!! I started out wanting shoes like these:


but knowing that our wedding is in the backyard, there's no way that I could walk around in skinny heels... SO!! Must get wedges, I thought. But where are navy glitter wedges?  No one has them! I tried going to custom shoe sites, but they only had bright blue glitter, or no wedges.  I decided to buy some blue shoes from Nina Shoes and glitter them myself, darn it!

Supplies:
Cute shoes!
Mod Podge
3 colors of glitter (royal blue, darker blue, and black)
A little brush and a big brush
Wet paper towels for when I spill it on myself

Here is the progression!!

Before:

With the glitter/glue concoction:


After! TA DA!!!

They're the perfect color! I'm soooo excited!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy New Dining Room!

Easy Custom Tufted Bed

Fetus Fiesta!