Orange Chicken

Tonight I rummaged through my fridge and noticed I had a giant bag of oranges (from the sangria last night!) and a freezer with some frozen chicken chunks (no idea what they were from!) so I thought, hey, I can make a healthy version of orange chicken!! And I did! :)

Ingredients


5 oz chicken
1/2 onion
1 clove garlic
1 pinch ground ginger (I have some ginger wasabi mix that's quite tasty!)
1 orange (juice it)
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp honey
1 tsp sesame oil

Heat the sesame oil while chopping veggies. Chop the 1/2 onion into bite-sized pieces, and mince the clove of garlic. Throw those in the oil and stir. Chop up the chicken and soak it in the orange juice, soy sauce, honey, and ginger mix. When the onions are ready, throw it in and cook until the chicken is done. Then pour it over the brown rice! Super tasty, and 12 WW points!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy New Dining Room!

Easy Custom Tufted Bed

Peach Upside Down Cornbread Cake